Sunday, January 01, 2006

Screaming "Jesus" in church.

A few years ago we were at Church and there was an attractive, petit, mother of two standing next to us.

Madeline was crawling around when suddenly the kneeler came flying down and smacked the lady next to us in the shins. As she double over she let out a muffled cry and held her hand up as if to say "It's OK", but I could tell she was in pain.

Well last week, Sam got me with a solid kneeler shot to the ankle and not being able to scream hurt almost as much as the blow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I learned from the first incident that when standing while the kneeler is up, I must always press one leg against the kneeler to prevent it from falling. I saw it coming last week and tried to warn Jeff, but I wasn't quick enough. Poor Jeff!