Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Best Jalapenos

Isn't the Superbowl this weekend? I couldn't care less about the NFL, but I do have a great recipe for anyone throwing or going to a Superbowl party.

1. Take a bunch of jalapenos.

2. Cut them in half from end to end and de-seed.

3. Stuff each jalapeno with cream cheese. (Use a lot of cheese. the two sides of the jalapeno need not even touch from all the cheese.)

4. Wrap each jalapeno with a half a slice of bacon.

5. Put the jalepenos on a cookie sheet and broil until the bacon is fully cooked, crisp.

6. Eat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are DELICIOUS! I have seen Jeff make these many times, and he forgot to mention an important item for preparation - you must wear gloves or your fingers (and your eyes, face or any other part of your body that you touch) will be burning.

Anonymous said...

Sounds great...are you bringing them sunday?

Anonymous said...

I don't know. I have never shared the jalepenos before. I can eat about 10 myself!