Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Seedstrodamus - Lance Armstrong


On July 31, In a post entitled Don't Like Lance Armstrong, I predicted (despite his "retirement"), that we had not seen the last of Lance Armstrong. As with most Seedstrodamus predictions, I was correct.

ESPN reports - WASHINGTON, Sept 6 - Seven times Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong says he is considering a return to competitive cycling.

"While I'm absolutely enjoying my time as a retired athlete with (fiancee) Sheryl (Crow) and the kids, the recent smear campaign out of France has awoken my competitive side," Armstrong said in a statement on Tuesday.

"I'm not willing to put a percentage on the chances but I will no longer rule it out."


Wow, that didn't take long. It hasn't even been a month since he won his 7th Tour de France. Anyway, I don't like Lance Armstrong, or his fiance Sheryl Crow, but she is hot, as demonstrated by this photo.

Oh, I almost forgot, the Frogs are right and he is definitely "On The Juice"

No comments: