Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Peeing Outside - A Survey

A few weeks ago I went down to rural Georgia to investigate a case. We stopped at a Subway resteraunt in the middle of nowhere for a late lunch. There were two women working there. I asked one of them where their bathroom was. She said that they didn't have one. I asked "Isn't that against the law?" She said , "Not in Georgia." and encouraged us to go outside and pee somewhere. Usually, I find that women are against men peeing outside, so I asked if she had a problem with men peeing outside. She told us that she actually encouraged her boys to pee outside because they had trouble aiming at the toilet.

I love to pee outside and think it is fun, but I want to know what everyone else thinks about men peeing outside, especially women. Is it OK or not? Is it ever OK? What if it is dark? What if a toilet is readily accessible? Same rules for your children and husband/boyfriend?

My personal belief is that it is OK for a male to pee outside as long as no female can see him or hear pee and as long as no male can actually see his private parts.

1 comment:

Seed said...

Thanks Paydirt.

Come on lurkers, I want to hear your peeing opinions.