Saturday, January 27, 2007

Searches that led to Turnipblog

From time to time I discuss real internet searches that led some stranger to visit Turnipblog. Now is one of those times.

As always, the search is in bold and my comments follow.

1. Google Blog Search = Bonnie Tyler (founder of supergroup TRON)

2. Ask.com = a famous black south carolinian scientist (The Peanut Guy?)

3. Google = "john scheyer" faces (You Mean DWEFs)

4. Google = Jeff Turnipseed (probably an old girlfriend seeing if I am famous)

5. Google = vmi cheerleader citadel (She kicked his ass.)

6. Blogger search = "have you never been mellow" olivia (I named a mixed cd after this song.)

7. Ask.com = britney spears pantiless photo (1/2 of Turniblog traffic over the last 2 months)

8. Google = oh well "talk to god I knew he'd understand" (Great Fleetwood Mac song)

9. Google = irmo girl fight youtube (Representing the 803)

10. Google Blog search = todd rundgren-something/anything (great Double Album)

11. Google = "Real life Lionel Hutz" (Hit and Run on the way to Court)

11. Yahoo search = "my box in a box" + lyrics ("Flag Day, MBIAB")

No comments: