Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Result = Turnipblog

Everyday, people do a Google, Yahoo, or some other internet search, and the results turn up Turnipblog and the person then checks out Turnipblog.

Not to beat a dead horse, but the majority of people who look at Turnipblog are searching for photos of Katharine McPhee's feet or Kellie Pickler's new haircut.

Here are some other odd searches that led people to Turnipblog, with my comments and/or links to the post of interest. The highlighted text are actual internet searches that led to Turnipblog:

Google searches

1. list of 1980's cartoon characters with big bushy eyebrows that rode in a floating chair (I can't imagine the list is very long)

2. "et takes one to know one", and "E. T. takes one to know one" (link)

3. "survivor is staged" (Duhh!)

4. peeing between cars (Been There, Done That(link))

5. unc haters (You hate us cause we are great, but I hate Duke cause they suck)

6. mouse "human ear on back" (link)

7. Video of when the "That 70's Show" cast sings "Hello It's Me". (Let me know if you can't find it and I'll sing it)

8. "I want to singa" or i wanna singa cartoon or "i want to singa" cartoon (Aside from American Idol related searches, this is the leading Turnipblog search as 11 different people have looked at Turnipblog searching for information on this classic cartoon (link))

9. song lyrics, scrubs, turk, propose carla (look um up, its "Question" by Old 97's)

10. "most poisonous animal" (I hope they lose in World Cup Final (link))

11. "i don't like lance armstrong" (join the club (link))

12. losing weight by a staple on the ear Dr's in Corpus Christi (have you tried eating less and exercising?)

13. lego spaceships (Mine were the coolest)

14. canada boy Ghyslain star wars nerd 15 lightsaber comic (or just "Star Wars Kid" (link))

15. jj redick virgin (I believe it)

16. "josh myer" florida (an out of work actor googling himself)

17. josh and seth myer (Josh Myer thinking "Maybe I'll get more results if I include my famous brother.")

Yahoo Searches

18. what year did the song lorelei with lead vocals by dennis deyoung come out 1975 (link)

19. Allison Munn butt (Czen's wife claims to know her. Rebecca, does it look good in person?)

20. von dutch energy drink bad (It sure is)

21. secret society of the turnip green (I'll never divulge the secret handshake)

22. TORIE SPELLING WEDDING PHOTOS (I have some. See the photo below, titled "You may kiss the Bride")

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Captain Caveman ride in a floating chair?

Seed said...

Yesterday, two more people looked at Turnipblog as a search results for "I Wanna Singa" and "Allison + Munn + Butt".