Monday, July 03, 2006

I'm Outta Here!

See ya Suckers!

I'm gonna be Ree-ach, Bee-ach!

Check out the e-mail I got today:


"From: Miss Mary Bamba.
Abidjan, Ivory Coast.

I know that this will usher in a sincere relationship based on transparent honesty. I am Miss Mary Bamba, the only child (daughter) of late Mr.Robert Bamba from Cote D'Ivoire. My late father was an Abidjan based timber and cocoa merchant.

It is obvious that, this mail and its contents will appear to you as a surprise because we are yet to know ourselves but, I believe that true relationship begins in one day if trust and understanding reign. I have my reason for establishing a new relationship for the purpose of this transaction and that I shall relate to you as we proceed.

My contacting you is for you to help me for the investment of my inheritance (US$7.5Million) which is presently deposited in a trusted security company here in Abidjan Ivory Coast ( Cote d'Ivoire ).

For your sincere effort in helping me to retreive the trunk box which contains the fund from the security company, I have resolved to give you 15% of the total sum.

Your quick and positive response to this mail will save a soul as I am passing through a difficult situation here.

Thanks and remain blessed.

Miss Mary Bamba."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha!
What is nice about these ppl is that in their messages to Europeans, they adapt the currency ;-) Aren't they considerate?

Have fun on your blue sky, nice beach heavenly destination!! ;-P

Anonymous said...

Seed, have you heard about "419 Eater"? They turn the con around on these guys and get them to do hilarious things in exchange for 'help' with their scam. They even talked this one guy into carving a computer out of *wood* and mailing it to them! Loll0rz!