Saturday, July 22, 2006

Repressed Feelings

Many Turnipblog readers have accused me, of late, of having some repressed feelings.

Ok, so I like to cook, make watermelon margaritas (with fresh mint that I grew myself), watch "So You Think You Can Dance", and I dream of backing into things.

I am straight as an arrow. I am very in touch with my feelings and secure with who I am.

Besides, everone knows that homosexuals in denial are the guys who try to compensate for their own feelings by constantly pointing out and talking about others being gay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the irony of your JJ post 5 minutes after this one is not lost on you.

Nobody thinks you're gay, but I have no idea why you would put a picture of that old guy with a phallic looking thing in his hand on your blog if you weren't.

Anonymous said...

Hopefully anonymous has figured out in the mean time that there is 5 minutes + 24 full hours between the 2 posts. Probably the 5 minutes was how much time he/she spent one thinking over their comment? ;-P