Saturday, August 20, 2005

Some Dolls are Scary


My in-laws have a bunch of old toys that they keep around for our kids to play with, including these very large dolls. The other night, I actually got out of bed and moved the two biggest ones to another room. I had just watched the re-make of the texas chainsaw massacre, and the dolls were standing in the corner partially illuminated by a shaft of light coming through a cracked door.

(Yes, the one top right is a demonic Mrs. Beasley from "Family Affair".)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've spect the night near those dolls and they used to freak me out too!! --Natalie

Anonymous said...

Just curious. Did I have glasses and complete fingers when this picture was taken? Before running away, my previous owner chewed off my fingers.
Mrs. Beasley