Monday, May 15, 2006

In Search Of... 2006

Move over Leonard Nimoy and Mitch Pileggi, I am bringing back In Search Of...

Well not really, because In Search Of... 2006 will be a Turnipblog feature and not a tv show.

I will still probe great mysteries, but In Search Of.. 2006 will be different in that I will not deal in psuedo-science but instead deal in cold hard fact.

In my fist istallment, I would like to re-visit some of the topics of the Original In Search Of... that ran from 1976 to 1982:

Ancient Flight, The Bermuda Triangle, Bigfoot, Martians, Psychic Detectives, ESP, Ghosts, The Loch Ness Monster, Astrology, Reincarnation, Immortality, Haunted Castles, UFO Captives, The Great Lakes Triangle, The Amityville Horror, The Abominable Snowman, Ghost Ship, UFO Coverups, Faith Healing, Fountain of Youth, Ghosts in Photography, The Lincoln Conspiracy.....

... all B.S., every last one of them.

Sorry, I know that you may be dissapointed, but none of these things are real.

They just aren't.

No comments: