Saturday, February 11, 2006

New Favorite Beer - Baltika

You may have noticed that from time to time I shamelessly promote certain goods or services. Although I have my fingers crossed, I am not currently being paid to pimp any of these goods or services. I endorse these products because I honestly think that it will make me cooler when you try and love them.

In this post(link), I told you about Baltika, a Russian beer that the Indian dude who owns the Discount Beverage Mart (misnomer) near my house told me to try. He intinially only had 3 different Baltika beers, all great. Then I tried a couple more Baltika beers at a Ukraine themed New Years Day party at the home of Waring and Shelly Howe in Charleston, all great. Well I have been bugging DBM guy to get more Baltika and he recently re-stocked with 7 different Baltika beers. Baltika is now my favorite beer. If you like beer, you gotta try this stuff. All the lagers are over 5% and the porter is 7%.

Baltika has earned a link on Turnipblog. Baltika Website(link)

No comments: