Monday, July 18, 2005

"See Ya!" Coffee

I am a caffeine addict. I drink cola and iced tea all day long. If I don't drink any caffeine, I get a headache around lunch time. I used to drink coffee also, although I would limit myself to one cup a day (usually after lunch). Well, I no longer drink coffee because I have discovered energy drinks which are far superior because;
1. They taste better than coffee
2. They have all the caffeine of coffee plus other stuff like ginseng that wakes you up.
3. No coffee breath
4. They make your teeth less yellow than coffee
5. They are cold (Columbia, SC is hot as Hell 11 months out of the year).

I like Joker and Rockstar energy drinks, but my favorite is Monster. Try one, but don't be alarmed when your pee is bright yellow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Seed and top of the morning to you! I came across your site by accident while looking for stuff on health drinks. It isn't quite what I am looking for, but I enjoyed your site anyway, and can see why it came up for searches on health drinks. Good luck with your site and your life, and thanks again for the interesting diversion.

Anonymous said...

Jeff,
congrats on your discovery of liquid crack. I still like Red Bull the best but now that I've tried it Monster is twice the volume and nearly as good. I am a convert. Rock Star is pretty nasty, but has a funny stupid name.

shashotray
bukka jones