Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I'm outta here!

That is how I will title posts whenever I think of the idea that will make me rich and/or famous.

4 words. Fictional Blog Mystery Novel. The story is not told serially in succesive blog posts, but rather the posts themselves are the mystery.

Ok, I am officially calling and claiming this idea now. I will talk to an intellectual property attorney next week and file the proper legal paperwork, but for now, I thought of it first. You know, someone probably has already done this, but if not, I am calling it.

I will start the blog as soon as I get a chance, but here is some more development.

Fictional blog with fictional information, Probably a hot chick. She is blogging ... here are some hot photots of me ... blog ... last night I saw something outside my window... blog blog ... Look of this photo of strange car following me ... blog ... there is someone tampering with my computer when I am not here .... blog blog... there is someone in my closet right now, please help! ...

Then evil antagonist has captured hot chick and starts blogging ... you will never catch me ... watch me torturing hot chick ... evil antagonist lets it sleep that he had been a regular commenter on hot chick's blog ... cop/psychologist starts blogging with evil antagonist ...

There is a brief outline. I'm outta here!

No comments: