Monday, July 25, 2005

Do you TiVo?

You may have noticed that from time to time I shamelessly promote certain goods or services. Although I have my fingers crossed, I am not currently being paid to pimp any of these goods or services. I endorse these products because I honestly think that it will make me cooler when you try and love them.

I really can't begin to tell you how TiVo has changed my life. Before I got TiVo, my sister and a friend (Brian Crotty) would constantly tell me about how great TiVo is. I resisted getting TiVo because TiVo people were so annoying, but now I wonder how I ever lived without it. TiVo digitally records your favorite shows, without any tapes.

Great things about Tivo:
1.Pause - You can pause whatever you are watching, even if it is live TV;
2.Losers watch commercials - When I go to a friends house and have to watch commercials it makes me want to rip my hair out;
3.Season Pass - If you like a show, you get a "season pass" and TiVo automatically records it whenever it comes on;
4.Sports - I can easily watch 2 football games at the same time and not miss any action. I started watching the Superbowl an hour and a half after it started and caught up with game in real time before it was over;
5.Watch while recording - We get the kids to sleep at 8:20 and then start watching Survivor, even though TiVo is still recording it.

I could go on-and-on, but I don't want to be like Crotty. I have added a link to the TiVo website to the links section.

No comments: