Friday, February 09, 2007

Searches That Led to Turnipblog

I always think that it is interesting to look at what internet searches led people to this blog.

The good news is that in the past 2 weeks, John Scheyer and his Dwef's are overtaking Britney's crotch shots as most common search that leads to Turnipblog.

As usual, I will list the search engine and then the actual internet search that led someone to Turnipblog will be in bold and my comments will follow.

div>1. Google - "jon scheyer"+homosexual (I didn't say it, someone searched it.)

2. Google - "Katharine McPhee feet" pictures (I don't focus there.)


3. Google - "the death of a dictionary"+bootleg listen (self-produced first gayly named album from band "Live".)


4. Google - budfest myrtle beach (I went there a few easter weekends while at Chapel Hill)


5. Ask.com - surfer posted pussy (I have no idea?)


6. Google - opras energy bar recipes (Maybe just a half a bar for normal sized people.)


7. Google - Barrister David Chiji (... is gonna make me rich.)


8. Yahoo - www.com.popmommy (My grandmother had a web site?)


9. Google - lyrics "come on Judah" (I totally stayed at the home of the guy on 30-Rock.)


10. Google - campus shooting murder Houston USC "University of South Carolina" -Texas -camera (Again, I'm clueless?)


11. Google - books about "santa gets sick" (Haven't read any of them, but they sound festive.)


12. Google - "jon scheyer" and chicken
(Now that I can do!(link))

No comments: