Monday, November 27, 2006

I Am Probably Better Than You Because....

...Is a new Turnipblog feature where I will discuss things about me, that in my mind at least, make me "better" than most other people.

I Am Probably Better Than You Because....

...I have TiVo.

People without TiVo are a subspecies of commercial watching bufoons.

You know the TV series "Heros"? The character Hiro on that show is a japanese guy who has superpowers that allow him to stop time, time travel, and teleport vast distances. Compared to the bumbling idiots who watch television without TiVo, I am Hiro.

You know how in cartoons and comic books whenever an evil person is first granted superpowers they almost always grow to an enourmous size, look down on all the normal humans, and laugh at how awesome they are and how pathetic everyone else is?

That is me because I have TiVo.

No comments: