Saturday, August 19, 2006

Kid Tip - Little People

I firmly believe that Fisher Price Little People is the best toy for ages 1 through 6. I am sure everyone would agree.

We had little people when I was a kid in the 70's. They were wooden choke-sized people. (see photo at right).

Today's Little People are plastic and are too fat to lodge in your toddler's wind-pipe. (See my artsy photo of Sonya Lee, below)

My kids have many Little People and Little People Animals, and a Little People Video.

And the School Bus, Circus Train, Farm, House, Garage, and Airport.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kids have outgrown them but loved them as well. They even had Little People videos that had theme song by Aaron Neville. This led to many bad Neville impersonations in my house and probably hastened my kids' eventual falling out with the Li'l ones.

An audio link to the theme song would brighten my day.

Seed said...

You got it. See post for August 22, 2006.