Sunday, September 03, 2006

True Beauty

Answer = Make-up, flattering clothing, lighting, hair products, drunkness of the observer.

Question = What can make a woman seem more attractive than she actually is?

Because of the above, I have always subscibed to the first-thing-in-the-morning-test.

To judge someone's true beauty, you need to see what they look like first-thing-in-the-morning.

Friday I went to work. Friday night we drove to Charleston. Saturday I didn't shower all day. I did go kayaking, go out on my brother-in-law's boat, and lay around watching football. This morning when I woke up, Sam said I looked like a bat who had been sleeping upside-down.

You be the judge of my True Beauty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No way your hair did that naturally.

And I raaaan, I ran so far awaaay . . .