Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Kid Tip - Mixed CD's For Kids - 1969

It is a common problem. The music that you like is inappropriate for children and/or your kids hate your music. Likewise, kids music makes you want to puke.

The Solution - My Mixed CD's For Kids (or kid friendly (or (kf))) cd's.

One of my kids' favorite cd's is 1969(kf). I made this cd to show my kids that the music on the radio the year that I was born is much better than today's music.

1. Sugar Sugar - The Archies
2. Guitarzan - Ray Stevens
3. Cinnamon - Derek
4. You Showed Me - The Turtles
5. Get Together - The Youngbloods
6. Wedding Bell Blues - Fifth Dimension
7. Na Na Hey Hey (Kiss Him Goodbye) - Steam
8. Daddy Sang Bass - Johnny Cash
9. These Eyes - The Guess Who
10. Badge - Cream
11. My Cherie Amor - Stevie Wonder
12. Cripple Creek - The Band
13. Can't Find My Way Home - Blind Faith
14. Everyday People - Sly Stone
15. Space Oddity - David Bowie
16. Suite Judy Blue Eyes - CSN
17. Clouds - Judy Collins
18. See Me, Feel Me - The Who
19. Here Come The Sun - Beatles
20. You Can't Always Get What You Want - Rolling Stones

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like your kf music list.
Awaiting your 70ies - when-I-was-young-list.
Good dj!