Sunday, June 04, 2006

Thank You!

I thought that the number of visits to Turnipblog would plumit from my being unable to post new posts for a week, but I only dropped from 21 visits a day to 17 visits a day.

I owe a big thanks to those responsible for keeping Turnipblog going during my absence.

No, not you Czen, but thanks for trying to help.

I am talking about Google. Here is a list of 9 google searches (with my comments) that brought web surfers to Turnipblog during the week that I had no new posts. The highlighted text below are actual google searches that yielded Turnipblog as a result and then someone actually looked at Turnipblog.:

1. Ultraman Hayata en Frozen Layer - (I am not familiar with this Ultraman episode, but I am sure he used the hand-crossing-ray to escape.)

2. upcoming bands near albermarle nc - (Kellie Pickler might be performing at the strip-mall or Applebee's.)

3. ummagumma backmasking - (Someone looking for hidden messages on Pink Floyd Albums.)

4. singer meatloaf's lawsuit - (Bat Out Of Hell III, it's time to move on.)

5. "dipping dots" blogspot - (Half the Ice Cream, double the price.)

Three American Idol Related Searches;

6. shon-tai hingleton - (Childhood name of Palindrome Idol Contestant.)

7. mcphee,katharine music feature:audio - (I can do better than that, see below.)

8. pics of katharine mcphee breasts - (Can do.)

And Last But Not Least;

9. superkids boys muscle opra - (Turnipblog was the number one result for this disturbing search.)

1 comment:

Seed said...

Tell me if you think this post is funny and/or entertaining. Whenever I see that an interesting Internet search has led a web surfer to turnipblog, I make note of it. I could start a new feature; "Internet Searches That Led People To Turnipblog"