Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Idol Searches Lead to Turnipblog

This is my last American Idol post for this season. I am trying to move on, but I must pander to my base. A lot of people find Turnipblog while searching the internet for American Idol stuff.

Below is a list of actual internet searches where Turnipblog was one of the results and then someone actually looked at Turnipblog: (my comments follow each search)

Google Searches
kellie picklers butt photo (Does one exist?)
photo shots of kellie Picklers new haircut (New hair, same dumb)
kelly pickler in augusta georgia (That sounds about right)

alta vista Search
katherine mcphee wardrobe malfunction pics (You saw em here first)

Ask.com
what meatloaf song did katherine mcphee sing (see below)
what song did katherine mcphee sing with meatloaf (see below)
what song did Katherine McPhee sing with Meatloaf? (A bad one)
Who wrote the song, "Do I Make You Proud" (Don't know)

yahoo searches
katharine mcphee feet pics (That's sick)
meatloaf katharine mcphee breast (They look nothing like meatloaf)
katharine mcphee photos of her butt (I do take requests, see below)
katharine mcphee meatloaf pics (I don't care if she can cook)
mcphee button cleavage (Propelled her to the finals)
"Katharine McPhee gallery" (.... What Turnipblog has become?)
pics of kellie picklers new hair (Don't make her look smarter)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awaiting witch day

Anonymous said...

Which witch?