Sunday, December 02, 2007

Thank God College Football is Almost Over.

Why am I glad that the 2007 College Football regular season is over and only the bowl games remain?

Is it because I don't like College Football?

No. I love College Football.

Is it because the Gamecocks and the Tarheels sucked this year?

Not really. I have fun tailgating at USC games and don't really care about UNC football?

It is because there is a word that I can't stand.

A word associated w/ College Football.

A noun.

A word that makes me cringe when I hear it.

I would hate the way this word sounds even if I didn't hate the object that it names.

A word that other people love to say as much as I hate to hear it.

I want College Football to be over just so I don't have to hear this word again for a few months.

"TEBOW"


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I got the same e-mail today exect it was a Dr. Timothy Woolstenhulme (My Surname) that had left me his fortune. What a coincidence. I googled Barr. Stuart Dickenson and your blog came up. Hope you didn't give him too much info

Seed said...

So, what are your feelings on Tebow?

Anonymous said...

Te Blows...probably some Dook basketball player