Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Dad on History Channel

Q = Why did my parents (who are liberal, democrat, Unitarian Universalists) name me Jefferson Davis Turnipseed, when I was born in 1969?

To find out the answer, you must watch "1968 With Tom Brokaw" on The History Channel.

Tom Brokaw wrote a book titled "Boom! Voices of the Sixties: Personal Reflections on the '60s and Today". My dad is in the book. Now the book has been adapted to a television program on the History Channel, "1968 With Tom Brokaw."

Here is a link that discusses the show and mentions my dad(link).

"1968 With Tom Brokaw" is on The History Channel, tonight from 8 to 10 and then again from midnight to 2 am.

If you miss it tonight, it comes on again Saturday, December 15, at 5:00 pm Eastern time.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I totally watched this the other night & saw your dad!! That is awesome! I also am tivoing it later in the week.
Sheri