Monday, December 17, 2007

Survivor China Disappointment

I was hugely disappointed with Survivor China.

After the season finale I was left with an empty feeling.

The producers always find a way to screw up the show and make it far less enjoyable.

I was so frustrated that I would yell at the television at least once an episode.

Q - What was it that I yelled,

in frustration,

at my television screen and my wife,

at least once an episode of Survivor China?

A = "WHY CAN'T THEY SHOW AMANDA'S BUTT!"

Seriously, why did they always blurr out Amanda's but?

They showed Jean-Robert's huge gut.

They showed Courtney (AKA Skeletor)'s emaciated body.

They showed Denise's pale, flabby, caveman body.

It made me literally cover my eyes on more than one occasion.

But no, America can't see Amanda's butt.

I can think of a few more offensive things that I have seen on television.

No comments: