Monday, August 13, 2007

Reality Tivo Update

Big Brother - I am loving the over-the-top, drama of BB.

People crying at nothing. People shouting at each other and finger wagging. People praying to God to help them win (God definitely cares who wins sporting events and reality TV shows).

My Prediction = Jen wins!

So You Think You Can Dance - What other show can you discuss with my mother and my daughter?

My Prediction = Sabra wins!

Last Comic Standing - This season LCS went all out and held open auditions for the best comic in the world (actually just USA, Canada, England, and Australia). The conestants no longer live together in the same house, but the show is still funny.

My Prediction = Matt Kirshen Wins!

Just looking at him makes me laugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back. Did you know your voting mechanism isn't working? I tried to vote 4 times and haven't been able to. Bet you've missed a lot of votes. You need to fix it and extend the time.