Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I'm Back

Why did the posts suddenly stop?

I can't really say for sure.

I have been really busy at work.

Yahoo Sports Fantasy NBA was down to playoff time and I was in 4 different leagues. (2 first place finishes, a second place, and a seventh place)

I had been straying away from true stories from my life (I started the blog to record and share them) in favor of Duke-bashing and American Idol chat.

It wasn't really any of those reasons.

Remember in the movie Forrest Gump when Forrest just started running because he felt like it?

Well that has nothing to do with why I started Turnipblog.

But, like Forrest, I did gain a following.

Remember in the movie Forrest Gump when Forrest just stopped running because he felt like it?



Well I am not semi-retarded, but I don't owe any more explanation than Mr. Gump.

This post isn't to explain my absence, but to celebrate my return.

So slay the fatted calf baby, I am back!

No comments: