Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Girl Role Models - Jordin Sparks

It is down to the final 3 and I think Jordin will win.

I like Blake, and I think he will record a successful cd, but he is not as good a singer as Jordin or Melinda.

Jordin and Melinda are both good singers, but Jordin has star quality.

Melinda has no neck and has no personality. All she does is feign suprise at everything and whisper "thank you" while making "little old me" gestures.

Jordin, on the other hand, is a star at only 17.

Jordan is a great role model for girls because Jordin shows that you can be big and still be beautiful.

A am not talking about being fat or overweight, I am talking about being a giant.

The daughter of a former NFL player, Jordin is an amazon with a winning smile.

Jordan will have a great career, because at her concerts, even people with the worst seats in the house will be able to see her.

It amazes me every week how someone so cute can be so gargantuan at the same time.

Jordin is adorable, yet she could easily reach over and crush Ryan Seacrest's head like a grape.

Jordin is a Brobdinagian Babe

No comments: