Monday, October 31, 2005

Kid Tip - Sleeping Dummy

Does your kid ever make you lay on the floor of his/her room before they will go to sleep? After you lay there awhile you may think that they are asleep; you check to make sure that their eyes are closed and then crawl slowly out of the room, only to have them wake up screaming for you to come back and lay down.

Well your sleepless nights of lower back pain are over thanks to Sleeping Dummy. Last week, the scenario outlined above played out with me and Sam. I layed down, thought he was asleep and crawled out of the room, only to have him immediately scream for me to come back. I came back and started over and then noticed a basket of clean clothes next to me on the floor. I remembered a little trick that I used to play on my parents when I snuck out of the house as a kid. The Sleeping Dummy. Below is a photo of the actual Sleeping Dummy that worked like a charm on Sam.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you at least want your kids to have a CHANCE of being more normal than you are?