Sunday, September 16, 2007

I Can't Even Imagine

Anyone with children will tell you that it is hard to remember what life was like before they had kids.

If you have kids then you probably can't even imagine what life would be like without them.

I could imagine a life without kids before I could imagine a life without TiVo.

What if - When the phone rang, I couldn't pause whatever I was watching to answer it?

What if - I had to watch commercials?

What if - When 2 good shows came on at the same time, I had to choose which one to watch?

What if - I had to watch television shows when they actually come on television and not whenever I want?

I shudder when I think about it.

1 comment:

Seed said...

I don't really watch that much TV.

TiVo allows me to watch double the programming, in half the time.

I do have to agree with you that I watch crap.

I am all about mindless entertainment.