Sunday, October 21, 2007

Milk Slurping

Welcome to "Today's Kids Got It Easy", where I discuss how much easier my kids have it than I did growing up in the 70's and 8o's.


When I was a kid I loved sugary breakfast cereal.


My kids love cereal also.


When I was a kid, after I had eaten all of my cereal (and then all of the marshmellows if it was Lucky Charms or a Monster cereal), I was always left with a half a bowl of sugary milk.


There is no way I was going to throw away all that good sugary milk, so I had to pick up the bowl, place my lips on the edge, tip up the bowl, and try to drink the sugary milk from the bowl.


Very awkward and messy.


Not today's kids.


These lazy little brats don't have to lift the bowl and never have sugar milk running down their neck.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, please, you know you are the one who eats Froot Loop Straws--come clean!!!